TRIED AND TESTED
Tested by some of the best strength athletes.
PATENT PENDING TECH
Patent pending gripping technology.
Only the best raw materials make the cut.
A NEW KIND OF SQUAT SUPPORT
Train without bar slippage and ineffective workarounds.
UNMATCHED BENCH PRESS STABILITY
Regain mechanical advantage throughout your set.
WHAT ATHLETES ARE SAYING.
Check out what some of the best athletes in the strength business are saying about Vice Grip.
- 'It helped my bench loads, normal commercial gyms are so difficult to maintain an arch but the shirt made a world of difference!'Hasnain Ikram - British and Commonwealth Sub-junior powerlifting record holder @ 74kg
- 'I used it for bench press today it was amazing! I really like the product!'Delroy Mcqueen - Commonwealth weightlifting Champion/Number 1 ranked raw pound for pound powerlifter in the UK
- 'Loved having a play in the Vice Grip T-shirt today. Felt totally tacked onto the bench, no slippage at all!'Andy Smith - Founder of 3P Training, personal trainer in strength and conditioning.
- 'Gave my Vice Grip t-shirt a good try today - zero bar movement and one less thing to worry/think about, 10/10! 'Michelle Brand - Rank 1 European female powerlifter in M1 84kg+ class
- 'Squats with the Vice Grip T-shirt on to help with bar movement- It does do the job and keeps the bar solid.'Phil Richard - IPF International powerlifter (Multiple record holder)
- 'I found the shirt awesome for squats, there was no bar movement at all. Really impressed!' 'The T-shirt clamps you to the bench solid. Really well made top.'David 'Thumpa' Todd - 2015 BPO British No. 1 Powerlifter, multiple raw British recorder holder.
NO MORE BAR SLIPPAGE
NO MORE CHALK
Holding a lot of weight on your back isn’t easy- especially with low bar squatting. The VICE GRIP’s interface will add that much needed friction so that you don’t need to overcompensate by leaning further forward or putting additional strain through the joints. Leaving you, to concentrate on squatting.
We know that bar slipping during squat is pain in the a**, that’s why people smother the bar and their back in chalk. Let’s be honest, its a mess, it doesn’t really work- especially if the bar has no knurling and some gyms don’t even allow it! That’s why we created the VICE GRIP.
Our shirts will help you hold your form throughout your bench-pressing set. Unlike normal shirts, the patent pending technology used in VICE GRIP’s high friction interface gripping the bench will keep you arched to gain that all important mechanical advantage.